Six Ways to Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Outlook Error.
Approximately 400 million people use Microsoft Outlook, according to Wikipedia. The Outlook app included in the Microsoft Office suite is used by the vast majority of these people. Errors can appear for a variety of reasons when applications aren’t running properly. One of the most commonly reported issues with Microsoft Outlook is error code b47d29538f12c20da426 [pii email]. This error affects one out of every five Outlook users at some point.
Regardless of your level of computer expertise, you should be able to fix [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] on your own. We’ll go over a few ways to get around Outlook’s handling of the error for those of you who are experiencing difficulties. Here are the solutions to this problem after providing some context.
b47d29538f12c20da426 [pii email] is sent to you when and why.
Unlike the previous [pii email] error, which we were unable to pinpoint, the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error has been located.
As was the case with [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], this error may be caused to a lesser extent by an issue with Outlook installation. Even though SMTP problems are frequently to blame, they are not the only source of these errors. This error can be caused by a misconfiguration of SMTP, such as [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6].
Here is a list of other possible causes of the PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error.
- A Problem with Outlook Has Occurred.
- This version of Windows does not support the Outlook software you’re currently using.
- The software in question was a hacked version of Microsoft Outlook.
- There are multiple or duplicative accounts.
- My profile was messed up
- Due to firewall policies, the application cannot be accessed.
Why does my PII email keep returning the error b47d29538f12c20da426
Let’s talk about how you can fix your problem now that you know what caused it. There are six steps we’ve found to be the most effective in solving this issue. Go through each step one at a time to ensure that your issue has been resolved.
It’s possible that an installation error occurred due to an incompatibility between your desktop version and the Outlook version you’re installing [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426], as previously mentioned. Check to see if your version of Outlook is compatible with the new version. You can find out which version of Outlook is installed on your computer by following the steps outlined below.
Take a look at your computer’s desktop and open up Microsoft Outlook.
Use the Help menu to find out more about Microsoft Office Outlook.
In the About section of Outlook, you can find the version number.
Visit this link to see if your desktop Outlook is running a compatible version after you’ve verified its version in the Outlook application. Installing the most recent version of Outlook should fix any issues. There should be no more issues with [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426].
Reinstalling Outlook is the best way to ensure that you’re using the most up-to-date version, even if it’s a pirated copy that you downloaded from an unofficial site. A clear indication that this is the case is the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error message you received.
There should be a clean-up of the AppData and LocalAppData folders.
[pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] may have been caused by the accumulation of temporary files such as LocalAppData and AppData of Outlook. Remember that PII email is often caused by a duplicate account, and unwanted temp files can also act as a duplicate account, so it’s best to remove all unwanted temp files from your computer. [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is an example of this.
To remove all unwanted files from your desktop, follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Control + R to bring up the run dialogue box.
- What you’ll type in next will be “percent AppData percent.”
- In the event that you don’t know what you’re doing and don’t want to take a chance, we recommend that you only delete Outlook’s AppData folder. LocalAppData can only be cleaned up after the contents of AppData have been removed.
- Adapt to their example:
- Press Control + R on the keyboard to open the run dialogue.
- After that, type “% Localappdata% “.
- The LocalAppData folder can be opened. Once again, delete the folder and its contents.
No matter how many times you clear your cache and cookies, it’s possible that you’ll see [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426].
As a third option, look into the firewall rules for antivirus software.
When using an unofficial version of Microsoft Outlook, error code [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is displayed. Other issues should be taken into consideration in light of the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error. Even if the pirated Outlook application is working perfectly, it is possible that your antivirus or window defender is interfering with it. As a result of the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] bug in Windows Defender’s anti-virus and firewall rules, Microsoft Outlook will sometimes fail to open properly.
Only a complete reinstall of the app or disabling the antivirus will fix this issue. Your antivirus software can be disabled from the manufacturer’s website if you wish to do so. There is a Windows Defender built-in if you do not have an antivirus program installed.
To disable Windows Defender, follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu, Settings, and then Update and Security to find out how to do this. Windows Security can be accessed by clicking on it (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Turning off real-time protection in the system settings will remove it.
- Once you’ve disabled Windows Defender and/or antivirus, make sure to re-check [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. Look for another solution if the problem hasn’t been solved yet.
- using SCANPST.exe as a final choice
- Scanpst was the topic of our previous application. Microsoft came up with this application because so many people had complained about Outlook errors. Use this tool to fix the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Outlook.
Follow these steps to use SCANPST.exe to repair the error message “[pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]”:
- Open My Computer on your desktop.
- Aim to find “Applications/Microsoft Office Program Files (you will see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
- An executable file is located in the folder and must run as an administrator.
- You must first open it in order to use it. Using the Browse button, choose the corrupted PST file that you want to repair.
- Click “Start” after selecting the corrupt PST file.
- If you want a copy of your PST file somewhere else, you can choose to “Make a backup of scanned file before repairing.”.
- After you have repaired the damaged PST files, make sure you still have the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error. You should be able to use Microsoft Outlook normally once the issue has been resolved. Your corrupted PST file made you aware of the receipt of PII email b47d29538f12c20da426, which you promptly deleted.
- In the end, if you come across a dupe account, you can delete it.
If you have multiple or duplicate accounts, you are likely to receive an error message like [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. There are many problems associated with having multiple PII email addresses.
To see if you have a duplicate account, and if so, how to get rid of it, follow these steps:
- The following instructions are to be followed:
- For desktop control panel access, select “large category” as the view setting.
- Click “Mail” when you’re finished.
- Select “E-mail Accounts” from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on “Mail.”
- Because of this, Outlook displays all of your email accounts.
- Do your best to avoid any duplications. Delete a duplicate account if you discover one.
Once the bogus accounts have been deleted (suggested deleting all accounts and adding a new account again). If you received this email in error, please contact the sender at [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. If the problem persists, move on to the next possible fix.
PII error B47d29538f12c20da426 can only be caused by one thing: Microsoft Office. PII email error code c742a940ba384394925d has a number of possible solutions, which you can try if you’re still having trouble with it.