How Solution to Fix [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] Error Code in Outlook?
There is absolutely no doubt about it. Individuals and businesses alike use Microsoft Outlook as their primary email client. Outlook, on the other hand, isn’t a breeze to use because it frequently throws up errors. Our website previously discussed the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error, which was caused by an SMTP configuration mistake. Another Outlook error [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] will be discussed in this article.
Is there a way to find out what’s causing [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]?
If your Outlook version on your computer or desktop does not work with the version of Windows or your operating system, you will get the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error. Outlook will not be able to send or receive emails if the PII email be5f33ddbc1906d2b5336 has been installed. [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] can also be caused by the following things:
- Application Error in Outlook
- A version of Outlook that isn’t compatible
- Third-party websites or pirated versions of Outlook are used to download Outlook.
- Misuse of a Second Outlook Email Address
- Use of more than one Outlook e-mail address
- The user’s account has been hacked.
- Antivirus or a firewall blocks email.
How to deal with [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]
You now know why PII email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 occurs, so let’s move on to brainstorming possible solutions. You will be able to resolve the PII email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 issue by implementing each of the suggestions listed below. We’ll do our best to explain each step in detail, but if you still have questions, please leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.
1. Check Duplicate accounts and Delete accounts
The first step in resolving [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is to look for and delete any duplicate or multiple accounts that are causing the issue. Check for and remove duplicate accounts by following the instructions below.
- In your computer’s Control Panel, select the “large category” option.
- Find “Mail” by doing a search and clicking on it.
- After clicking on “Mail,” a popup screen will appear. Select “Email accounts” from the popup menu.
- Outlook accounts saved on your desktop will be listed here. Just keep an eye out for any accounts that have been created more than once. Simply select the item and click “Remove” to get rid of it if you find any.
We recommend that you remove all of the accounts that you have saved in Microsoft Outlook and only add one account to your account. If deleting all accounts and re-adding them doesn’t solve [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] then move on to the next solution.
2. Device Compatibility Checker
The incompatibility of Outlook is another major factor in [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]. To be safe, it’s best to verify that the Outlook version we’re using works with the Desktop version we’re using. It’s easy to find out if your device is compatible or not by doing a quick search online. Simple steps are outlined below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop and enter your email address and password.
- Select Help > About Microsoft Office Outlook from the Help menu to learn more.
The version of Outlook you’re using can be found in the “About” section.
To see if your computer’s version of Outlook is compatible with the Outlook version on your computer, use this link after locating your Outlook version. Uninstall Outlook and reinstall the compatible version if it isn’t compatible. Now your [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] issue should be resolved!
If you have the compatible version of Outlook, you can now proceed to the next step of the solution.
3. Use SCANPST.exe
If you’ve read [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you’re probably familiar with SCANPST.exe’s capabilities. Don’t worry if you didn’t read it, we’ll go over it again here. SCANPST.exe is a Microsoft application designed to fix various Outlook errors. Microsoft Outlook’s PII email errors are typically solved using this tool. In upcoming articles, we’ll go over more common mistakes and how to fix them. So, if you’re encountering various issues, check back often because we’ll have a comprehensive list of solutions posted here soon.
Follow these steps to use SCANPST.exe and fix the PII email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 error:
- Go to your desktop and click on My Computer.
- Find your version of Microsoft Office under Program Files > Microsoft Office > Office (you will see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
- Run SCANPST.exe as administrator from within the Folder.
- Once you’ve opened the program, you’ll be able to. Select the corrupted PST file from the Browse menu.
- Select the corrupt PST file and then click “Start.”
- If you want to save a copy of the PST file for future reference, select “Make a backup of scanned file before repairing” and then browse to the desired location.
Check to see if the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error persists after you repair the damaged PST files. Microsoft Outlook can be used normally if the error is no longer present. Because of the corrupted PST file, you were aware that you had received the PII email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336.
4. Antivirus Firewall rules should be checked
The antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules should be checked if repairing the PST files doesn’t help.
This means that if you’ve downloaded Microsoft Outlook from a pirated site, it’s either broken or your antivirus has blocked it. Make sure you have downloaded the application from Microsoft’s official website before continuing. It’s important to ask your friend or someone else if they installed the app from the official website if they installed it on your computer.
It’s time to check your antivirus firewall rules if you’ve already confirmed that Outlook is from an official source and still get [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]. As an alternative, you can turn off your computer’s virus protection and see if Outlook still works while you figure out how to find the firewall rules. There may be an issue with the firewall rules, which can be resolved by disabling the antivirus and seeing if the PII email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 error disappears (which we will not explain here but if you request we can extend this topic and explain here.)
Your antivirus has a different layout and we don’t know which one you are using, so go to the FAQ page of your antivirus to disable it. If you don’t have an anti-virus program, you can disable Windows Defender by following the instructions below.
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Manage settings in order to change the virus and threat protection settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Turn off real-time protection by selecting the Off option.
Make sure that [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is fixed after you disable antivirus and firewall. If the problem hasn’t been resolved, move on to the next possible solution.
5. Check Your Internet Connection
Interference with internet service has caused many users to [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] As a result, it is always advisable to double-check that you have a strong internet connection. Many websites let you check your connection’s speed.
Some examples are as follows:
There may be [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] in the meantime, but it’s best to wait until the internet is back up and running before checking for it.
PKI E-MAIL BE5F33DBC1906D2B5336 ERROR: This error has been fixed for the majority of our readers by using a virtual private network (VPN).
6. Reinstall the app
We’ve exhausted all other options to fix the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error, so we’ve resorted to the last-ditch effort. Installing Outlook from the official source is fine, but you can always try reinstalling it to be sure. Reinstalling has worked for many different applications in the past. Follow these simple steps to reinstall the application.
- Go to “Program and Features” in the Control Panel.
- Double-click on Microsoft Office when it appears in the search results.
- To uninstall the app, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Please download and reinstall Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft Office website.
- Log on to your account.
- If [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is still visible, you should be able to see it.
Even though it’s frustrating, you don’t have to worry about any of the issues until we’re here to provide you with the answers. Outlook’s online version is a better option if all of the steps above fail to fix the problem. This is the last option you have left to solve your issue.