A Bit About Vinland Saga Season 2
Makoto Yukimura is the author and illustrator of the historical manga series Vinland Saga in Japan. The series, which Kodansha publishes, began as a serial in the Weekly Shonen Magazine for young adults before shifting to the monthly manga publication Monthly Afternoon.
Vinland Saga Quick Facts
Is there a season 2 trailer for Vinland Saga? Yes, Vinland Saga has a season 2 trailer, and it is fantastic.
We are happy to finally release our new promo video.
All the creative team staff is working hard to improve the quality further.
I hope you stay tuned for the upcoming airing!
— 阿比留隆彦 (@mountful) June 8, 2022
- Put out in June 2022; it begins with a large fire that is a part of a raid, which is typical for Viking-related material. It then indicates some new characters and where Thorfinn’s story may go.
- The first season of Vinland Saga, which corresponds to the “prologue” arc of the original manga, tells the tale of Thorfinn, a young Viking warrior who joins a group of mercenaries to exact revenge on Askeladd, the group’s commander, for killing his father.
- Thorfinn was confronted with the prospect of a life beyond his quest for vengeance when we last saw him and the repercussions of a disastrous decision he had taken in a fit of rage.
- The first season of Vinland Saga’s director, Shohei Yabuta, revealed in a tweet earlier this week that the same animators who worked on the first season would also work on the second.
Like the first season, the series’ second season will be streamed on Amazon in the US.
Is There a Season 2 Trailer for Vinland Saga?
Yes, Vinland Saga has a season 2 trailer, and it is fantastic. Put out in June 2022; it begins with a large fire that is a part of a raid, which is typical for Viking-related material. It then indicates some new characters and where Thorfinn’s story may go.
- The firm behind Jujutsu Kaisen and the final season of Attack on Titan, MAPPA, is the producer of the Vinland Saga.
- The teaser thus looks stunning, especially the fire effects and establishing views of the Viking fortresses. If nothing else, the season will be attractive.
What Will Happen in the Second Season of the Vinland Saga?
According to the trailer, Thorfinn’s time working with Askeladd will be extensively explored in season 2 of Vinland Saga.
- He might be reflecting on his life up to this point and reflecting on what comes next, given how the first season ends.
- The fact that his great uncle Thorkell is seen conversing with a few fresh faces suggests that the cast may soon expand once more.
- In conclusion, King Canute emerges laughing over a significant sum of wealth. Despite what Thorkill did to him, he is still confident in whatever he is doing.
- As the trailer’s montage suggests, this will be another epic story set in the Viking era.
The first season finished the manga chapter 54, giving plenty of time for adaptation. Viking legend still has much to say, even if no more manga exists.
Where Can I Watch Season Two of Vinland Saga Online?
Like the first season, episodes of Vinland Saga season 2 will be available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video in the US. On Crunchyroll, fans in the UK may watch the Viking animation.
You can register for a free trial of Prime Video here if you’d like to catch up. See our guides on the finest My Hero Academia characters and the best Dragon Ball Z characters for more great anime.
What’s the Story of Vinland Saga Season 2?
We anticipate Vinland Saga: Season 2 will adapt the entirety of the second manga arc, the Slave Arc, in the same way, that the first season covered all of the events of the War Arc, from Thorfinn’s difficult upbringing to Askeladd’s unexpected death.
- Thorfinn is now sold into slavery in the manga as restitution for his attack on Prince Canute.
- A furious Thorfinn started flinging his hands in all directions because he could not stand that the prince had taken away his life’s mission—to kill Askeladd.
- Thorfinn meets Einar while being held captive, and the two strive to escape their frightening situation together.
- On the other hand, Canute is now king, and he begins to implement his plans to turn Earth into a utopia.
Mark your calendars for January 2023 because that’s when you’ll see Thorfinn again in Vinland Saga: Season 2. It will be fantastic to see such an emotional portion of the plot develop.