How to Customize Apple Watch Face: The Apple Watch has been a helpful gadget for almost every iPhone user. It was first released in 2015, and with every series, you can customize your apple watch face!
The device evolved yearly as it became handy for checking your health and fitness, messages, and even answering calls. Still, it is also a fashion icon where every individual can change their bands and faces depending on their sense of style.
Here’s How to Customize Apple Watch Face. Keep reading!
The Apple Watch – Its benefits and Use
The Apple Watch has taken center stage in the last few years alongside the iPhone when it can do things that even the iPhone cannot.
It can track your heart rate, sleep, activity, and overall fitness level. It can run all the apps on your iPhone and even looks fashionable.
Fortunately, you get your money’s worth when getting an Apple Watch. Some of the advantages you can get are:
- Quick Access to Notifications
- Health and fitness
- Apple Pay
- Reply to messages & receive calls instantly
- Remote control
- Find your missing iPhone
- Listen to music offline
Aside from these, you can always take your Apple Watch with you without a hassle. And because of that, of course, you would want a fashionable Apple Watch. Now, you ask How to Customize Apple Watch Face? Keep reading!
How to Customize Apple Watch Face – Bring out your Style
You can quickly learn how to customize the apple watch face here! Choose different designs, adjust the colors and even add information you want to see right away on your watch face!
The smartwatch customization process is easy. Here’s a quick guide on how to customize apple watch face:
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face and then touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the digital crown to be able to change it. You can choose to change the color of the second hand or whatever you want to customize.
- After the fourth step, swipe all the way to the left. You can edit complications that you can use to check things like the weather or information from other apps.
- Press the Digital Crown to save your changes, and then tap the watch face to set it as your current face. Tada!
Once you can customize your apple watch face, you should also know how to add new faces to your Apple Watch. You can switch up all your customized apple watch face as often as you want when you have added it to the collection in just a few taps!
Follow these steps to know how to add new faces to your apple watch:
- Long-press your current watch face to open the face gallery.
- Swipe to the right and then tap the plus sign under New.
- Use the Digital Crown to scroll through the available options and then tap Add on the face you want to add and use. You will already be able to make selections for the details and complications on your new face by following the ‘how to customize apple watch face’ steps above.
Luckily, you can also do this on your iPhone paired with your apple watch. Simply open the Watch app on your phone, and tap Face Gallery and the bottom of the screen. Scroll through the options and tap on the face you would like to add.
You can edit the face by tapping the selections you want from each available customization. Tap Add when finished customization, and then the new look will already appear under My Faces in the watch tab.
If you follow these easy ‘how to customize apple watch face’ steps, then you’re good to go!