According to Wikipedia, there are approximately 400 million users of Microsoft Outlook in the world. In addition, the vast majority of them are desktop users who access their email through the Outlook app that comes with Microsoft Office. If an application isn’t working properly, various errors will appear. Microsoft Outlook users have reported that [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is one of the most common errors. In fact, it’s so common that one in every five Outlook users will experience it at some point.
Even non-technical people can fix [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426solution ]’s because it is so common. [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Outlook can be fixed using various methods. Describe the problem and the underlying causes here before we move on to solutions.
When and how do [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] take place?
Unlink the [pii email c742a940ba384394925d] error from the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error because we know the specific reason for this..
It’s possible that an error during the installation process, such as [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], is to blame for the occurrence of [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. Although it is the primary cause of this error, it is not always the case, and SMTP misconfiguration can also lead to this [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. Other possible causes of the PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error are listed below.
- Outlandish: Outlook Is Not Working
- There’s a problem with the Outlook software you’re using; please upgrade to a different version.
- You’ve been using a hacked version of Microsoft Outlook.
- There is more than one account being used.
- There is a problem with the user profile.
- It is being prevented from running because of the firewall rules.
Error code b47d29538f12da426 can’t be resolved.
Having figured out why you’re having trouble, let’s talk about how to fix it. We’ll go over the six steps we’ve found to be the most effective in solving the problem. To be sure your problem has been resolved, go through each step one at a time.
1. Attempt to Find an Outlook Version
As previously stated, [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is the result of an installation error, meaning that the installation process may have skipped some steps because your desktop version is incompatible with the Outlook version you are installing. As a result, check to see if you’re using Outlook 2007 or later. Here are the steps to verify that you have the latest version of Outlook.
- Log into your desktop and launch Microsoft Outlook.
- You can learn more about Microsoft Office Outlook by clicking Help > About.
Outlook’s current version can be found under the “About” tab.
After you’ve verified your desktop Outlook application’s Outlook version, visit this link to see if your desktop Outlook version is compatible. Uninstall Outlook and reinstall the compatible version if it isn’t compatible with your computer. Now your [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] issue should be resolved!
Microsoft strongly advises users who are running an incompatible version of Outlook to remove it and install it again from Microsoft’s website, as the version you have installed may have been obtained illegally or from a third-party website. If that’s the case, then the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error will be obvious.
2. Delete the LocalAppData and AppData files.
Because of the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] bug, it is highly unlikely that you have ever deleted Outlook’s temporary files like LocalAppData and AppData. Remember that PII email is commonly caused by a duplicate account, and that unwanted temp files can also act as duplicate accounts, so it’s best to remove all unwanted temp files from your PC. This includes [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. In order to get rid of the clutter on your desktop, follow the steps outlined below.
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter “percent appdata%”
While we recommend deleting everything in your AppData folder if you aren’t sure what you are doing and don’t want to take any risks, search for the Outlook folder, and then delete it. Once you’ve deleted the files from AppData, you must also delete files from LocalAppData.
Just follow the instructions:
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter “percent Localappdata%”
- Open the LocalAppData directory. You can do this again by deleting all the files in the folder.
After clearing the Cache and Cookies, return to Microsoft and see if [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is still visible.
3. Check for Antivirus Firewall rules
[pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error code will appear if the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using is not from an official source. However, this isn’t the only cause of the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error message. When you run an antivirus or anti-malware program on a computer that has a pirated version of Microsoft Outlook installed, it may cause problems with the program. Antivirus and firewall rules set by Windows Defender can detect pirated software and block or stop the way Microsoft Outlook is supposed to work and cause [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426].
Otherwise, you’ll have to disable your antivirus software and then reinstall the application. Check the official website of your antivirus for instructions on how to disable it, or if you don’t have an antivirus, Windows Defender is still installed and can be used as a default anti-malware tool. In order to disable Windows Defender, follow the steps outlined here:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Deactivate the Real-time Protection feature. Turn it off.
Check to see if [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] has been fixed after disabling windows defender or antivirus. Next, if the problem hasn’t been resolved.
4. Using SCANPST.exe
SCANPST was previously discussed in our application. Developed by Microsoft, this application is designed to fix a variety of Outlook errors that users have reported to the company. Use this tool to fix the Outlook error message “[pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]”.
SCANPST.exe can help you fix the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error by performing the steps outlined below:
- Go to the desktop and select My Computer.
- Find your version of Microsoft Office in Program Files > Microsoft Office > Office (you will see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
- Find SCANPST.exe in the Folder and run it as administrator.
- As soon as you’ve opened the program, Then click Browse and choose the corrupted PST file from your hard drive.
- The corrupted PST file should now be selected, and you should click “Start.”
- If you want to save a copy of the PST file for future reference, select “Make a backup of scanned file before repairing” and then browse to the desired location.
[pii mail b47d29538f12c20da426] error may still be present after you’ve repaired the damaged PST files. You can now use Microsoft Outlook without any problems as long as the error has been resolved The fact that you received PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 was most likely due to the PST file being corrupt.
5. Check For Duplicate Account
There is a good chance that you will receive an error message similar to [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] if you have multiple accounts or duplicate accounts. Because the primary cause of all PII email issues is the existence of duplicate accounts. Here are the steps to follow in order to determine whether you have a duplicate account and if so, how to remove it:
- Open the desktop Control Panel and switch to the “large category” view.
- Then click on the mail option.
- “Email accounts” will appear in the popup screen that appears when you press the mail button.
- As a result, Outlook will display all the email accounts you have set up in the system.
- Check to see if there are any accounts that are identical to yours. If there is a second account, delete it.
The accounts that were duplicates have been removed (suggested to delete all accounts and add the new accounts again). If the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error is still present, return to the previous step and verify its resolution. Even if the issue isn’t resolved, try the next solution.
For all of these reasons, Microsoft Office’s b47d29538f12c20da426 PII email error can be fixed. Because most of the solutions to all PII email problems are similar, if you are still experiencing the error code, you can try the solutions listed in [pii email c742a940ba384394925d].