Lucasfilm Games and developer Zynga has dropped the gameplay trailer for Star Wars Hunters offering the first substantial look at the upcoming multiplayer, arena-combat game.
Get ready for some epic battles in the galaxy far, far away as the game is set to release this 2022.
Check it out below!
What is the ” Star Wars: Hunters”?
The Star Wars franchise is getting another multiplayer title in the form of a third-person arena shooter named Star Wars: Hunters.
It is a third-person skill-based competitive arena combat game and allows players to pick from a selection of characters and then form a team with three other players to fight for domination against another team in a battle aren.
The game features character customization that allows players to equip their hunters with different costumes and other cosmetics. These can be purchased with both in-game and real-world purchases.
About its Development
Zynga and Disney first mentioned the game almost four years ago when both companies reached a deal regarding the development of a new Star Wars mobile game. On November 16, 2020, Zynga then announced the creation of the game. It was also announced that the game was entering soft launch, on Android in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia. This version of the game featured all characters revealed in the trailer, except for the Mandalorian Aran Tal.
Where is it available?
Star Wars: Hunters game will be free to download for the Nintendo Switch, on the App Store, and on Google Play by the time it comes out this 2022.
Unfortunattely, it is not available for PlayStation 5 or 4 consoles.
Official Release Date of Star Wars: Hunters
As of now, we only have the year when it will be released and still have to wait for another official announcement as to when exactly we’ll be getting to play the most-awaited game of the year.
Keep watch of updates and official announcements and maybe to receive news and updates about it’s release date.
Official Star Wars Hunters Gameplay Trailer
In the trailer, it revelead several playable characters that including:
- Imara Vex, a masked and mysterious bounty hunter seen unleashing a barrage of rockets.
- Grozz, a ferocious Wookiee who can rip a boulder from the floor to wield at enemies.
- J-3DI, a droid that thinks he’s a Jedi and employs a deadly lightsaber spin move.
- Sentinel, a heavy Imperial gunner that calls in reinforcements.
- Slingshot, a droideka and Ugnaught combo that makes good use of a shield.
- Rieve, a lightsaber-wielding (and throwing) dark-side warrior.
- Zaina, a rebel hero who cheers on her squad.
- Utooni, a pair of Jawa brothers that stand on each other’s shoulders to wreak havoc, with the skill to quickly assemble a scrap cannon.
Moreover, new battlefields were also previwed in the trailer which are all inspired by nonetheless, Star Wars locations!
Everyone is excited to have a try on the game and are stoked to see the trailer as it resonates a very light and fun combat game. And this might be the most fun sci-fi franchise in history!
Release Date: Descendants 4 Release date : Everything we know