Did you know that Season 1, Season 2, and 3 of Floribama Shore primarily takes place in the region of Florida that makes sense from its title? However, when the pandemic arose, the production decided to take a new location and change it to Montana and Arizona for its 4th season. In November 2020, one of the reasons the fourth season drew up for about two weeks is that one of the team members in production tested positive for COVID-19. It caused the other casts to be back in their home too early.
Why have fans been hooked up into this series? It just shows the incredible bond among the eight young people as they took place to hash out their bliss and contentment in every way they were doing. They are said to be living in the same house together, which makes this series a bit bizarre.
Moreover, the fans expect Floribama Shore Season 5 to be released as soon as they get an update from the cast. But, MTV has not yet announced a specific date yet. There is this humor if Season 5 will continue since it has encountered few changes since it was first aired. Sadly, some of the members have come, and some are now gone, resulting in the production thinking if they still need to continue Season 5 or not.
What is Floribama Shore Season 5 all about?
The madness of the cast, which they mainly showed in the previous seasons, made the fans love them so much. Although, there is no specific date when Season 5 will air. Avid fans are still waiting for it, especially for the eight young people who have this concept of being siblings and friends simultaneously. It is not your typical teenage film because this one screams the dangerous life the friends are living with, the amount of alcohol they take when they started living together.
The characters surely did apply the saying “You only live once” as they spend their summertime in the same house, partying wild whenever they have an opportunity to do it. Furthermore, the cast for the first three seasons remained intact, and some people noticed this odd dropout among the others. Kortni Gilson, one of the show members, explained that she decided to partway from the season due to her mental health problems. She also proclaimed she was a victim of sexual assault earlier in her life and had to step away from the media for the sake of her mental health peace.
As of this moment, there is still no trailer for Floribama Shore Season 5. Sad to say, the party has to end at some point in life. But indeed, the bond they had will never trade with anyone
Floribama Shore Season 5 Cast and Characters
- Jeremiah Buoni – is a 22-year-old Florida guy who loves the gym. A lot! He is a homeschooled child and worked as a server at Amelia Island Club near his hometown.
- Candace Rice is 24, a model, actress, and a host from Memphis, Tennessee. According to her LinkedIn profile, she finished her degree in multimedia communications at the University of Memphis and had multiple jobs as a reporter in TV productions and radio shows.
- Codi Butts – he came from southern California, a 25-year-old guy who loves to play numerous sports, including baseball. He loves to have a tan and is not afraid of any weather, sunny or rainy. Sounds funny, right? This guy likes his brows to get waxed because he believes that men need to be groomed, too.
- A 24-year-old native of Alabama, Aimee Hall made her living as a bartender at The Scrap Yard. She had a relationship with a guy for about ten years until one day; she decided to finally break it off for good since her ex-boyfriend got another girl pregnant.
- Kortni Gilson – this 21-year-old woman living in Panama has her native nickname as “Krazy Kortni.” She owns a parrot, and she had to take care of herself and had a job. She attended Gulf Coast State College.
Kirk Medas, Nilsa Prowant, and Gus Smyrnios are said to be also in Floribama Shore Season 5.