Is your Microsoft account showing error code [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e]? Your SMTP server is causing the problem, so you should check your software preferences to see if there’s a setting you need to adjust. Check all parameters and use the correct ports and authentications if you’re experiencing this type of error. You should also scan your PST files and check your account settings. If you find Outlook bugs in your PST files after scanning, you should remove them from your computer. In order to fix this issue, you must uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] what’s the problem?
An outgoing mail server error can cause an error code of [pii mail 029231e8462fca76041e] in the STMP server. You can also check the SMTP name in the properties by selecting Tools from the Tools Menu. The server that requires authentication can be located.
When you select the “My Server” option, you will be able to authenticate your server. Verify the SMTP port number by checking the “More Settings” option, and you may need to secure your connection with an SSL.
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] Outlook Error: What’s Causing It?
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error may be caused by one or more of the following:
- You’ve logged into multiple accounts on your computer.
- Another possibility is that your cookies and cache are corrupted.
- The [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error may also be caused by an out-of-date version of Outlook.
- It’s possible that your Outlook account could conflict with other email programs.
The best way to get rid of the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error is to follow these simple steps.
Check your account settings before you start working on your project. Choose the email account that is displaying an error and select Properties from the Tools menu. Ensure that the SMTP server name is correct. Authentication is required if the server has an authentication checkmark in My server. Go to More Settings and check SMTP Port Number, which should be the same as in FAE. Know if an SSL connection is necessary.
Method-1: Check the Server’s Settings
You must change the port number of the SMTP server in order to fix this problem, as stated above. PII email 029231e8462fca76041e Take a look at the steps below:
- A panorama of apps and a document can be opened.
- Click on the Email tab in Account Settings.
- Select the account that has an error from the list of email accounts.
- Now go to the internet email settings by clicking on “More Settings.”
- When you’re done, click the Outgoing Servers tab.
- Click OK if you need to authenticate your SMTP server. The configuration will be saved in this way.
- To see if the problem has been fixed, click OK to proceed.
Method-2: Turn Off Your Antivirus Software
When it comes to checking your antivirus software, make sure that it is not blocking your Outlook account. You may need to change or disable your antivirus settings.
- Disable your anti-virus software so that it does not attempt to establish a connection with your email client.
- Start > Configurations > Update and security > Windows security > Protection from viruses and threats > Manage settings
- Disable the antivirus software’s settings in this section.
Method-3: Delete Duplicate Accounts
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] It’s possible to make a mistake due to having multiple accounts. You can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- Open the Outlook web application in your browser to access Outlook.
- The ‘account settings’ menu item can be found by clicking on it.
- You will be able to delete multiple accounts at once. Remove accounts by clicking on the Remove Account button after you’ve selected the accounts you want to get rid of Make sure you have a copy of your data before deleting the account, as all of it will be lost.
If you’re still encountering the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error after doing this, move on to Step 2.
Method-4: Microsoft’s Automatic Repair Tool
You can use the auto repair tool provided by Microsoft to identify the problem and possible solutions. Please back up your emails before using this application. To get started, simply follow these simple steps:
- In order to get to the control panel, you first need to open it.
- The Programs and Feature tab is where you’ll find it.
- Identify the program responsible for the error.
- The program and its features can be edited.
- To begin, you’ll need to open a new window and click on the Repair tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve this problem.
Method-5: Setting a New Port Number
- Open panorama by clicking File > Account Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the Account Settings page, select Email, and then select the error account from the drop-down list.
- Select Internet Email Settings from the Advanced tab in the New Email Account window.
- Change (SMPT) port number from 465 to 587 and click OK on the Advanced tab.
- After that, restart Outlook to see if the problem has been resolved.
Outlook Errors: How Do You Fix Them?
Uninstalling Microsoft Outlook from the “Programs and Feature” option is the most common way to fix Outlook errors. Microsoft Outlook’s latest version can be installed in a matter of minutes, and you may discover that the problem has been solved. In addition, you can try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
Contact Microsoft if you are still experiencing problems with your Outlook account after following these steps, and their customer service will be able to assist you in resolving any issues you may be having.
Arthur is an avid reader who loves the outdoors. He’s also a passionate traveler and has explored many different parts of the world. He writes about topics ranging from entertainment, Celebrity, Technology, Gadgets, and entrepreneurship to relationships in modern society. Arthur believes that his life experiences make her more compassionate towards others, which also translates into her writing!