The vast majority of businesses use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails. This email client is a popular choice for both businesses and individuals because of its ease of use and security. Due to a variety of errors, Outlook can occasionally be a pain in the ass. One of the more common error faces is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. In this article, we’ll explain what the problem is and how to fix it so that you can continue using Microsoft Outlook.
For Whom and What Is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] Used?
Microsoft Outlook’s SSL and TLS encryptions ensure that your emails are safe and secure. Thorough knowledge of SSL or TLS encryption is not required to solve the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] puzzle.
However, this isn’t the only reason why Outlook throws the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error when trying to connect to a mail server without SSL or TLS security. In the “How to Solve” section, we’ll look at another cause and solution. Prior to using Outlook, the mail server must have SSL and TLS encryption. Make sure you double-check all of your parameters, including the port number, authentication credentials, and secure connection when setting up an internet connection.
So, what’s the solution? 37f47c404649338129d6]
This could be the beginning of your solution to [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] now. You don’t need to be a computer whiz to fix this issue; simply follow the steps listed below. The problem has six possible solutions, which we’ll discuss in detail now. These people may be able to assist you.
As a first step, perform a search for any duplicate accounts.
If Microsoft Outlook is configured with two email accounts with the same email address, you may see a PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error. If this is the case, resolving your issue should be a piece of cake. It doesn’t matter how sure you are that the root cause is PII email 37f47c404649338129d6. If this solution doesn’t work for you, don’t be discouraged. There are a number of other options available to you.
It’s as simple as these steps to see if you have two different accounts:
- Open the Control Panel on your desktop and choose “large category” as your default view setting for the window that appears.
- Click on “Mail” after you’ve done that.
- Make sure “E-mail Accounts” is selected in the popup window that appears when you click on mail.
- This means that Outlook will be able to display all of your email accounts. Keep an eye on things to see if there are any dupes. You must delete [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] in order to fix the issue. Add new accounts only if you don’t find any dupes after deleting all of the existing ones. There is a possibility here.
- After determining if there are any duplicate accounts, delete them and create a new account. Return to the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error and see if it’s fixed now Proceed to the next solution if the problem continues.
Verify the SMTP Setup
About 80% of the time, the issue is with Microsoft Outlook’s SMTP protocol. When it comes to SMTP settings in Microsoft Outlook, double-check them.
- To check if your SMTP server is configured correctly, simply follow these simple steps: After deleting an email account, Solution 1 of PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 explains how to access the “E-Mail accounts” settings.
- By double-clicking the email, you can get to more options.
- You can see if the server you’re using requires authentication by checking the “My server requires authentication” option.
- In the Advanced tab, make sure that the correct port number is being used. The IMAP and SMTP port numbers can be found in the table below.
- The SMTP port number for IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is 993 465.
- As soon as you’re done configuring SMTP, your computer will reboot. After restarting the computer, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] may still be displayed in Microsoft Outlook. If that doesn’t work, try a different approach.
Run SCANPST.exe to verify your data (option 3).
It is very likely that you have no idea what SCANPST.exe is capable of accomplishing in your system. Microsoft has come up with a tool that fixes corrupt PST files, which will ultimately fix the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error that many Outlook users have reported to Microsoft. For help resolving the PII email error code 37f47c404649338129d6, see the step-by-step instructions provided below.
- Go to your computer’s file explorer. It’s a laptop, so
- Microsoft Office / Program Files (x86) / Microsoft Office / Office18 It’s possible that it looks like Office14 if you’re using an older version of Office.
- ScanPST.exe can be found in the corresponding folder if you are an administrator.
When you’ve found the PST file that needs fixing in the Browse menu, click “Start.”
You can choose where to save the backup file by clicking the Browse button. Select “Repair” when you’re finished.
- After repairing the damaged PST files, the error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] should be resolved. If that doesn’t work, we’ll have to resort to a universal fix for all Windows issues. That ought to do the job.
Alternatively, you can uninstall your anti-virus program and Windows Defender.
[antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules could be to blame for the 37f47c404649338129d6 PII email problem] The outgoing email may therefore be interpreted as a virus signal by these individuals.
Windows Defender and antivirus can be disabled if you don’t need them.
Turning off your antivirus software is a simple process. When you open your antivirus program, you should see a button that says “Disable antivirus protection” or something similar. If the PII email error 37f47c404649338129d6 is still present, select one of the buttons.
To disable Windows Defender, follow these steps:
Select Settings, then Update and Security from the Start menu. Go to Windows Security by clicking on it (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
Turning off real-time protection in the system settings is the only way to get rid of it.
To see if it helps your PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem, try disabling your antivirus or Windows Defender.
As a last resort, you can remove cookies and caches from your computer.
We’ve used the phrase “delete cookie and cache” a lot in the past in articles on how to fix various problems. The cookie and cache can be cleared to see if that helps [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6].
Listed below are the steps you should take:
- Press Control + R on your keyboard to bring up the Run dialogue box. dialogue box.
In the search box, type in “percent AppData percent”.
- For best results, it’s best to delete all of the appdata% files (suggested) or just the Microsoft Outlook folder.
- It is now possible to delete the files located in LocalAppData after removing all of the AppData folders.
To accomplish this, follow these steps.
- Control + R on the keyboard brings up the run dialogue.
- After that, enter “percent Localappdatapercent”.
- Take a look at the LocalAppData directory. Do it one more time, this time wiping out the folder and everything in it.
- After clearing the Cache and Cookies, return to Microsoft to see if the problem has been resolved.
- The sixth option is to reinstall the application.
Despite our best efforts, we are still unable to find a solution. Unfortunately, no one was able to find a solution. The only other choice is to reinstall the software from scratch. In order to fix this issue, you’ll need to reinstall the application and set up your email account in Microsoft Outlook again. To begin a new installation, simply follow these instructions.
The program and its features can be accessed from the Control Panel.
- In what location can you find Microsoft Office? (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- Clicking on it will take you to Office 365.
It is imperative that you adhere to the directions provided to you via the computer screen.
- Reinstall Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft Office website by downloading and installing it again.
- Create a new Microsoft Office account to add a new user.
- It’s possible that [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is still visible.
You no longer have to worry about getting [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] while submitting the assignment or project on time, thanks to our guide. 37f47c404649338129d6] Following the aforementioned six suggestions may have led to a resolution of the problem. If you’re still having problems, please leave a comment and we’ll do our best to help you out.