The story of the Straw Hat Pirates, which originated from the pre-existing conflict among various personalities, is told in One Piece. Every new narrative arc adds intriguing and unexpected twists to the mix.
The narrative is ever-changing, yet it maintains a simple structure with which we gradually approach the conclusion. For the moment, there is no indication that the series will come to a permanent halt.
The One-Piece anime debuted in 1999 and is now almost 20 years old. The show has been creating content on a regular basis, which means it has over 990 episodes and is still going.
The series is so long that it would take over a month of nonstop viewing to complete it. Let me guide you through this long pirate adventure with a basic watch purchase.
Is There a Guide to One Piece? Ordering a Watch Made Simple
I. TV Series
- Season 1 (1999)
- Season 2 (2001)
- Season 3 (2001)
- Season 4 (2001)
- Season 5 (2002)
- Season 6 (2003)
- Season 7 (2004)
- Season 8 (2005)
- Season 9 (2006)
- Season 10 (2008)
- Season 11 (2009)
- Season 12 (2009)
- Season 13 (2009)
- Season 14 (2010)
- Season 15 (2011)
- Season 16 (2013)
- Season 17 (2014)
- Season 18 (2016)
- Season 19 (2017)
- Season 20, which will begin airing in 2019, is the final season of Game of Thrones.
- It’s the anime adaptation of One Piece by Eiichiro Oda.
- Clockwork Island Adventure (2001)
- The Lion Who Shot Back (2002)
- Dead End Adventure (2003)
- The Holy Sword is Cursed (2004)
- Baron Omatsuri and the Missing Island (2005)
- Giant Karakuri Castle Mecha Soldier (2006)
- The Desert Princess and the Pirates, Adventures in Alabasta (2007)
- Chopper Plus Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossom (2008) is a TV program.
- In the late 1950s, a young boy named Monkey D. Luffy wants to be a pirate when he grows up. 00 p.m., his dream comes true as he boards a ship called “Giant Sea”.
- Straw Hat Chase (2011)
- Z (2012) is the fourth film of the One Piece series.
- Gold (2016)
- One Piece: Stampede (2019)
- Defend the town! The Pirate Ganzack!
- Romance Dawn Story (2008)
- The Man in the High Castle is a television series created by Frank Spotnitz, which was published in 2015 under the title of Rising Strong. In each episode, a non-human invades New York City and attempts to take over, but the city nevertheless remains under mankind’s control.
- Glorious Island (2012) -> Part 1 of Glorious Island (2012)
- Glorious Island, Part 2 (2012)
- 0. Episodes 0 and 1 are dubbed in Japanese.
- ROMANCE DAWN (2019)
- Jango’s Dance Carnival (2001)
- Dream Soccer King (2002)
- Take Aim! The Pirate Baseball King (2004)
- It’s the third installment in the Pirate Puzzle franchise! Trap Coaster (2011)
- Adventure in the Ocean’s Navel is a One Piece TV Special (2000)
- The story begins in the spring of 1997 when a young pirate named Monkey D. Luffy is captured by a group of ruthless pirates and sentenced to life at Impel Down, an infamous prison for the worst criminals on the planet. However, with characteristic cunningness aboard his secret ship(‘s) that belongs to his father, Lord Viscount Cricket
- The Straw Hat Pirates are on the island of Punk Hazard again, ready for whatever dangers lay ahead. Luffy and his allies must find a way to stop Smoker’s forces from gaining control.
- The Straw Hats have come back for another year of action in the final episode, “Luffy’s New Adventure!”
- Historical Specials – Episodes 291-292, 303, 406-407 of the original version are available on Toonami.
- Name- Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friendship (2012) was a special episode included in Season 1.
- An episode of Luffy- Adventure on Hand Island (2012)
- Season Of The Snowy Day (1961)
- 3D2Y (2014)
- Sabo’s episode, The Three Brothers’ Bond – The Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited Will (2015)
- Zippo- My household wasn’t receiving a steady supply of lighters, so I bought one from a store.
- The Straw Hats’ Incredible Adventure (2005)
- Luffy’s 4 Crewmates’ Big Adventure (2017) is the seventh feature-length anime film based on Weekly Shonen Jump, which follows the crew as they continue their epic adventure after being shipwrecked in an uncharted island.
- An episode of Sky Island – One Piece (2018)
East Blue Saga
- Romance Dawn Arc – Episodes 1-3
- Orange Town Arc, Episodes 4-8
- Defend Yourself! The Pirate Ganzack Is Here To Smash You Down!
- The Sugar Arc- Episodes 9 through 18
- One Piece: The Movie
- Baratie Arc: Episodes 19-30
- Episodes 31-44
- Loguetown Arc: Episodes 45
- Buggy’s Crew Adventure Chronicles Episodes 46-47
- Episodes 48-53 of Loguetown Arc Continues
- Clockwork Island Adventure
- The Navel of the Sea, or “Adventure in the Ocean’s Navel” as it is known in Japan, is a one-hour special based on One Piece.
- Jango’s Dance Carnival
- Warship Island Arc Episodes 54-61
- Luffy and his four crewmates’ great adventure (Luffy’s Adventure in East Blue) is called “One Piece.”
II. Alabasta Saga
- Reverse Mountain Arc – Episodes 62-63
- Whisky Peak Arc- Episodes 64 through 67
- Episodes 68-69 of the Diary of Koby-Beppo
- The Story of a Tiny Garden Arc, Episodes 70-77
- Episodes 78-91
- Dream Soccer King
- Alabasta Arc: Episodes 92-130
- Adventures in Alabasta
- The Kingdom of Chopper on the Isolated Animal Island
- Post-Alabasta Arc: 131-135
III. Sky Island Saga
- Goat IslandArc: Episodes 136-138
- Dead End Adventure
- The Cursed Holy Sword
- a giant, magnificent dream of a father! The Ultimate Adventure Island Arc
- Take aim! The Pirate Baseball King
- Episodes 139-143
- Jaya Arc: Episodes 144-152
- Skypiea Arc: Episodes 153-195
- 1. Episode of Sky Island in One Piece
IV. Water 7 Saga
- Long EP Long Land Arc- Episodes 207-219
- Protect! The Last Great Stage of the Epic Adventure Is Ahead!
- Episodes 220-224 of Ocean’s Dream Arc
- The Foxy’s Return Arc is a narrative arc that began on May 27, 2011, and ended on July 13, 2012.
- Karakuri Castle’s Gigantic Mecha Soldier
- At the start of the Water 7 Arc, the fire’s poisonous effect spreads.
- EPISODE 264-
- It’s not always easy to find interesting fights or events in the extensive scanlations of One Piece. Nevertheless, it’s difficult to deny that Franky stands out as one of the most fascinating characters in world history.
- Episodes 313-325 of the anime series That’s right, it’s been a year since we’ve all been here on Enies Lobby. Now that we have some new additions to our cast, let us look at what they have accomplished in that time period and see where their adventures take them next!
- A single bloom of Chopper Plus Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossom
V. Thriller Bark Saga
- The Ice Hunter Arc is a popular television series that was originally broadcast on the Animax Asia block in Southeast Asia.
- Chopper Man Special – Episode 336
- Kuromukuro takes place in a city surrounded by a monster-infested, sunken waterway. The residents of the city try to expel the monsters from their land with an organization known as Thriller Bark Arc.
- Episodes 382-384 of Season 2
VI. Summit War Saga
- Episodes 426-429 of the South Blue Arc take place in Little East Blue.
- Strong World Episode 0
- Strong World
- Straw Hat Chase
- a 3D JUMP RIDDEN TRAP COASTER! S
- Romance Dawn Story
- Arc-Episodes 385-405 of the Sabaody Archipelago Arc
- arc- Episodes 408-417 of the anime series “Lily Arc” were added to Amazon.com’s library on July 18, 2012.
- Straw Hats is a Japanese anime that was aired from April 7, 1997, to March 30, 1999. It ran for 50 episodes and lasted 150 minutes per episode. The End of the World.
- Impel Down Arc
- The Impel Down Arc Continues – Episodes 430-452
- Straw Hats Separation Serial Arc Cont. – Episodes 453-456
- Marineford Arc: Episodes 457-489
- Post-War Arc: Episodes 490-491
- Toriko Crossover: Episode 492
- After the war, he defeats several levels of evil and acquires a powerful new technique.
VII. Fish-Man Island Saga
- Back to Sabaody Arc, episodes 517-522
- Nami’s Latest Episode Gets Emotional, as She Remembers Her Best Friends and the Magic of Friendship
- The Dragon Ball Super anime started with a mysterious island that served as a refuge for Goku, Gohan, and their friends.
- Toriko Crossover: Episode 542
- The Watery Path Arc Continues – Episodes 543-574
VIII. Dressrosa Saga
- 575 576 577 578 The Final Arc of Z
- Glorious Island Part 1
- Glorious Island Part 2
- One Piece Film: Z
- Luffy’s journey on Hand Island is told in this episode.
- Nebulandia is a 1-8 player adventure that was originally published as a manga in Weekly Shonen Jump.
- 579-589 Punks in the Forest arc
- Toriko & Dragon Ball Crossover – Episode 590
- Every day, an episode of Merry- The Story of One More Friend
- Caesar Retrieval Arc – Episodes 626-628
- Dressrosa Arc: Episodes 629-746
- Sabo’s Story – The Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited Will
IX. Four Emperors Saga
- The Silver Mine Arc spans episodes 747 to 750 of Bleach.
- Even in the middle of an adventure, something fascinating is lurking around every corner.
- The first episode of the anime based on “One Piece” was first aired in Japan on December 20, 1997.
- One Piece Film: Gold
- Zou Arc: Episodes 751-779
- Every Marine Rookie Arc episode is named after a color. Episodes 780-782 are called “Blue.”
- Episodes 783-877 of the Whole Cake Island Arc
- Lively Arc: Episodes 878-889
- Act 1 (890-894) of Wano Country Arc
- Episodes 895-896 of Cidre Guild Arc
- One Piece: Stampede
- Wano Country Arc – Act 2 (987-996)
- In this episode of Crunchyroll’s Anime 20th Anniversary special, the miniseries draws to an end. Let’s Go! Let Us Meet Satsuki & Mei-Anime 20th Anniversary special
- Wano Country Arc – Act 2 (continued) (908-958)
- Act 3 of Wano Country Arc – Oden Kozuki Past (959-993)
How long does it take to watch One Piece?
It will take you 439 hours and 56 minutes to watch all of the episodes in One Piece.
This includes all of the TV series, feature films, OVAs, shorts, and specials.
Here’s a brief rundown of each chapter and its running time.
- Season 1 of The Handmaid’s Tale was released on April 26, 2017, after being postponed from March.
- Movies -1214 minutes
- OVAs -150 minutes
- Specials -520 minutes
- Shorts -80 minutes
Based on the above assumptions, it may be determined that the tabular scheduling algorithm has a potential advantage of better productivity. There are various possibilities for individualizing solutions, including adding features to improve essential characteristics of an application’s operations or improving process efficiency through statistical methods.
Where can I see One Piece with subtitles or dubbed?
The One Piece anime is now available on almost every major streaming service to watch it dubbed and subtitled.
The options are –
- Subtitles and English dubbed for Netflix US
- Hulu – English dubbed and subtitled
- English subtitles and English dubbed version
- Crunchyroll- English subtitles
- Tubi- English subtitles
- Subtitles on Pluto TV – English
Is it possible to download and watch One Piece without an internet connection?
Yes, One Piece may be downloaded and viewed offline.
Offline viewing is already available on Netflix. Simply buy a subscription package to get started.
Customers who are already paying for Premium Plus will be given the choice of downloading, although only the Premium Plus Ultra Users ($99.99 per year) have download access to certain titles.
On the third and highest tier, Crunchyroll offers offline viewing on two of their three levels – Mega Fan ($9.99 per month) and Ultimate Fan ($14.99 per month).
About One Piece
Eiichiro Oda’s masterpiece, One Piece, is a Japanese manga series that began in July of 1997. It has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump since July 22, 1997.
Gol D. Roger is the Pirate King, who had acquired everything in the world. What was the last thing he said before being shot with a cannon? I’ll let you have it if you want it. Go find it; I abandoned everything there. Many people went to the seas in search of One Piece, inspired by these words.
Young Monkey D. Luffy, the protagonist of One Piece, is a fearless young man with big dreams who embarks on an epic journey in search of his father’s treasure. Seeking to be the greatest pirate in existence, he sets out for the Grand Line in search of One Piece. His diverse team will be traveling with him throughout the journey, including a swordsman, marksman, pilot, chef, doctor, archaeologist, and cyborg-shipwright. This will surely be an unforgettable experience.
While there is a very simple order for the events in One Piece, some arcs are not released in chronological order.
I think that viewers who have never seen the anime should start with season 1 and work their way to the most recent. As a result, I propose that they follow the series’ release order in order to avoid confusion. If you’ve seen One Piece before, please go back to the chronological order of the series.
Episode 993 of One Piece, titled “Explosive?!” Chained to the wall in his cell, Yamato is under house arrest and unable to move. However, this isn’t your regular jailbreak! The Handcuffs that Shackle Yamato’s Freedom! This time it’ll be the Footsteps of a Villain that will lead him into wherever he needs to go next! The country in which they live is referred to as Wano Country Arc – Act 3 by the manga and anime.
The following episode, 994, is titled “The Akazaya Face-off!.” Kikunojo vs. Kanjuro! ‘ On October 3, we’ll be able to play the first Beyond Good & Evil sequel since 2010. Before the Storm is coming up fast and will debut on August 31. On November 20, 2019, there’s a good possibility that we’ll see both projects come together for an extended campaign. The second entry was supposed to release in It is also a component of Wano Country Arc – Act 3.
Given how the arc is currently unfolding, expect it to be completed around 2021 or 2022. We’ll keep you updated on the One Piece episodes and sagas as we learn more.
The specials, OVAs, and shorts may be watched at any time because they do not interfere with the main anime’s narrative and therefore do not ruin any surprises.
You may also view them as indicated in the preceding list.
Stay tuned for more updates with Market Research Journals.